You must know the correct procedure of brewing the tea. Even though the tea leaves are of top quality the correct procedure of brewing them must be known. What also plays an important role in the purchase of the correct Green tea? You must always purchase it from some authentic company so to avoid any frauds. It is quite possible for you to not get satisfied even after buying the original Green tea for weight loss reviews due to the incorrect brewing process.
Below is a list of steps that must be followed while brewing the tea.
- Avoid using tap water-Soft water is essential for brewing the Green tea. The water should not contain salt, iron, and chlorine. A modern water purifier would be a better option for brewing the tea.
- Store tea leaves properly-A proper storage of tea leaves plays an important role. If not stored properly it can result in a different taste. They must be stored in an airtight container made of aluminum.
- Ensure correct steeping time-Steeping time is important to make an excellent tea. The steeping time also varies as per the leaves you are using. It depends on the type of liquid you need and hence the leaves in it.
- Avoid adding sugar and milk-To enjoy the magical taste of the green tea do not add sugar or milk in it. You can add lemon juice to make it authentic.
- Use infuser-Try to use the infuser when mixing ingredients after boiling water. All you need to do is put the leaves in the infuser within the boiling water. Steep it for 3 to 5 minutes and your tea is ready. Enjoy it in any weather.